Warner Music Group: As the Student Programs Coordinator you will work alongside the Student Programs Manager to refine our award-winning internship program.
As the Student Programs Coordinator you will work alongside the Student Programs Manager to refine our award-winning internship program. Your work will allow us to push the envelop of student recruitment as we spearhead the creation of new and innovative opportunities to identify the future talent of the music industry! You will work with senior leaders across some of our well known labels such as Atlantic Records, Warner Records, and 300 Elektra to help shape what WMG’s entry level pipeline will look like for years to come!
Here you’ll get to:
- Recruit passionate and talented students for our student programs who will be the next generation of leaders in the music industry
- Initiate Hirevue interviews, offer letters, and background checks
- Maintain and update recruitment spreadsheets in a timely fashion
- Partner with senior leadership to manage executive referrals and communications/status updates of their candidacy including Workday processing
- Keep internal Talent Acquisition team informed of students completing the program that are eligible for full time or temporary placement
- Partner with members of the Talent Acquisition team to identify top student talent for all business groups (New York City, Nashville, Miami, and Los Angeles)
- Partner with the broader People Team to ensure a seamless recruitment and onboarding process for students
- Assist in communications, trainings and student program experiential events, including new hire orientation, Resume Writing Workshops, and Guest Speaker Panels
- Maintain and create external branding initiatives on social media platforms and college boards
- Represent WMG’s student programs on campus, as needed
- Prior experience in recruitment (preferably in the internship, early talent or student programs space)
- Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow-up skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Passionate about connecting students to opportunities to launch their careers
We’d love it if you also had:
- Prior experience in event planning and logistics
- Experience providing students with career support or counseling
- Curiosity and innovation to continue to redefine the student recruitment and internship experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Salary Range: $25.64 to $26.67 Hourly