We are currently seeking a Studio Assistant to add to our team of talented artists and collaborators. This position is a full-time on-site role at our studio in Atlanta, GA.
Greater Atlanta Area
Feb 24, 2023
Awesome Inc is a diverse, deft, and distinctly bold creative studio specializing in animation and motion design. Woman-owned and led, based in Atlanta, and exceptionally proud of both.
You will need to…
- Be MacOS & web savvy
- Possess a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign. Flash, After Effects & Premiere a bonus!)
- Have reliable transportation. The Studio Assistant will be required to make supply runs and manage various errands
- Be detailed oriented and organized
What will you be doing?
- Make sure the office is a comfortable work environment
- Set up email & software user accounts for new employees
- Manage inventory & prepare computer workstations
- Prep studio for client or talent meetings on site
- Run general office errands & order client meals
- Act as point of contact for external vendors
- Distribute mail, manage shipments and deliveries
- Assist producers and HR department with office tasks
- Provide admin support for executive team
- Additional tasks as needed
- Be passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, and creative!
- Have excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Possess good time management skills and the ability to multi-task.