Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Studio Caterer/Utility (Studio Cafeteria - General Food Services - Production Catering) for the Food Services Department.
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 13, 2022
Duties include opening and closing the cafeteria, cashier, bussing, barista service, stocking, food delivery, catering truck support, and servicing cast & crew.
- Must have 1-2 years food and beverage experience.
- Previous banquet or food services experience preferred.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include frequently working beyond the standard shift of approximately 4.5-8 hours per day is required.
- Physical exertion requiring standing for long periods, walking, bending, lifting, carrying and maneuvering heavy weights up to 50+ lbs.
- Transportation is required to get to work and/or job sites.
- Valid CA driver's license and good record of driving.