HSN's Studio department has an exciting opportunity for a Studio Coordinator. In this role, you will create, prepare and maintain on-set product displays and demonstrations for the HSN live broadcast.
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Jun 07, 2022
Who we are
Our team completes most of the product prep for the HSN broadcast, ensuring all items are visually appealing, complete, and functional. Prep includes unpacking, steaming, sorting, verifying quantities and quality, creating displays, table trafficking and other aspects of broadcast product display.
- Coordinate product movement from prep areas to studios during the HSN broadcast, while adhering to HSN show and studio standards.
- Anticipate, and react to, Show Host and Guest needs during the HSN broadcast, including requests related to product, Host cards, supplies and props.
- Attend meetings with broadcast teams to discuss product related requests, and ensure those requests are carried out.
- Prep and work high-profile shows and interact with high-profile Guests and Teams.
- Maintain departmental props and supplies through proper use, maintenance, and storage.
- Ensure timely return of all product (in good condition), to HSN warehouse.
What You Bring
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Design, Television & Film, or similar field, or career equivalent
- Experience in retail, design, television, or related field
- Sense of style and/or creative eye for design
- Experience with Customers or Guests
- Able to work various shifts in a 24/7 environment, including weekends, Holidays, and overnights
Day, Evening, Overnight