Bleacher Report is looking to hire a Studio Operator to assist in our busy studio production environment. This temporary position will be assisting our video technical operations team at our Bleacher Report Studios in NYC.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area
Jan 27, 2022
- Perform camera operation in a live studio production environment as well as basic studio maintenance. Camera operation includes but is not limited to ped studio camera operation, handheld, robotic as well as camera CCU operation for camera shading/matching.
- Responsible for setting-up and breaking down all video/camera equipment for multiple shoots on daily basis from studio sets.
- Works with directors to execute creative/aesthetic camera vision of live content being shot. Works establish show looks including input on live camera blocking.
- Adapts to each production and willing to lend a helping hand to multiple aspects of basic studio operation.
- 1-3 years experience working in a live production environment as a camera operator.
- 1-3 years experience shooting with live and cinema style cameras such as Panasonic EVA1, Sony PTZ, Sony F55 and camera CCUs for shading and balancing cameras to match.
- Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a high-pressure environment
- Strong Communicator
- Must be able to life 25 lbs. and set/strike studio gear
- Available to work flexible hours