AMC Networks Summer Internship Program provides undergraduate students with experiential learning opportunities that will help them prepare for a successful career in Media and Entertainment.
The program is open to students of all majors with a genuine interest and passion to pursue a career in the Media and Entertainment industry. Over the course of 9 weeks, students are immersed in an intensive internship experience working alongside the teams behind AMC Networks’ award-winning content from its networks AMC, BBC America, IFC, Sundance TV and WEtv, and its streaming services Acorn TV, Sundance TV, Shudder and ALLBLK.
In addition to gaining hands-on work experience, interns have access to networking events and professional development workshops to ensure a well-rounded and meaningful internship experience.
The program offers a variety of professional development opportunities that focus on:
- Enhancing workplace readiness
- Resume writing and cultivating a strong professional brand
- Public speaking and executive presence
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Financial literacy
- Job search strategies and interview best practices
APPLICATION & ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- To be considered, please include a resume with your application; cover letter is optional
- Program is open to undergraduate students in a four-year degree program
- Minimum GPA: 3.0