Six Flags Over Georgia: A seasonal team member position with the responsibility of constructing special costumes and/or other projects.
Greater Atlanta Area
May 26, 2022
- Operating sewing equipment.
- Performing general repairs.
- Alteration of costumes.
- Laundry of costumes.
- Patterning, cutting, draping, stitching, and costume crafts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous wardrobe experience.
- React well in stressful and emergency situations.
- Preferred knowledge of Serger, industrial machines & other tools to assist in the maintenance of costumes.
- Wig maintenance.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be safety conscious, while also outgoing with a friendly demeanor.
- Be able to adapt quickly to change and remain level-headed in a crisis.
- Continued sitting, standing, bending, and kneeling.
- Eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech. Manual dexterity, gross motor skills, and color definition.
- Stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 14 hours a day; walk over 3 miles per day over various surfaces.
- Lift and carry 25 lbs. and lift/lower 5 lbs. above shoulder level.
All interested applicants please submit resumes, cover letters, and professional references to SFOGcasting@sixflags.com. We will contact you to schedule an interview date and time