As a Talent Casting Coordinator , you will support the Disney Cruise Line Talent Casting team with planning and scheduling audition logistics including staffing and payment processing, scheduling audition appointments, providing details and materials, maintaining audition materials, and preliminary offer processing.
Orlando, Florida Area
You will track and record all information associated with contracted performers including professional talent and character performers.
You will report to the Casting Directors
- Provide great client service and administrative support for Casting Directors and Talent Casting leadership team.
- Collaborate with the entertainment operating areas, production teams, and creative partners.
- Communicate professionally by phone and email with all talent and with multiple work teams.
- Create ongoing reporting as it related to Talent Casting, Booking and Contracts metrics.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast-paced environment. Forward thinking self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities, including proofreading skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional telephone etiquette in communicating with talent agents, managers and talent.
- Experience working within a Windows environment, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Willingness to learn new software applications specific to the Casting & Booking department.
- Experience completing assigned tasks while keeping the team current/informed of progress/status.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience providing great Guest Service.
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Entertainment.
- Experience formulating data into a reporting format.
- Understanding of contract language and processing.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- High School Degree or equivalent