Responsibilities include but not limited to video editing, floor directing, operating studio cameras/jib/steadicam and running audio board for live newscast.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater San Diego Area
Mar 11, 2022
- Responsibilities include but not limited to video editing, floor directing, operating studio cameras/jib/steadicam and running audio board for live newscast.
- Edit video for newscast using Final Cut Pro X.
- Accountable for communicating all technical and staging requirements between producers and directors.
- Collaborate with producers and directors to facilitate production elements, lighting, camera-blocking, props, set furnishings, and all other related presentation elements.
- Manage guests who appear in newscasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years professional experience in television production.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to run an audio board for live newscast, floor direct and manage studio floor.
- Must be an effective leader and able to positively motivate and effectively communicate with producers and production crew.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and timely decision-making in a dynamic and fluid live news production environment.
- Must be adaptable and flexible with changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a strong fundamental understanding of news video and audio production equipment technologies.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Posses a working knowledge of non-linear video editing.
- Able to make quick decisions and give accurate instructions to crew during live broadcasts.
- Works well as a member of a team.
- Demonstrates innovative thinking and creativity in all aspects of their responsibilities.
- May be required to work early morning hours, overnight hours, weekends, and holidays.
Day, Evening, Overnight