Responsible for working as part of the Broadcast Division of Packers Digital that creates all team-produced programming with distribution through multi-media outlets including web and mobile. The Videographer/Editor will shoot and edit features and segments for all digital properties and assigned programming.
Green Bay, Wisconsin Area
- Work with Producer to create high quality and visually impactful videos.
- Edit productions using Avid Media Composer, incorporating the following elements: raw interviews, still photos and video highlights, audio, animations and graphics.
- Assist with the technical skills related to Avid NEXIS media storage/sharing including tagging, archiving and maintaining video library system.
- Encode and export video in multiple formats for delivery on multiple platforms including sharing with local media partners.
- Shoot footage of practice sessions, locker room interviews, press conferences, player and community outreach features, and show and website segments.
- Ability to work with graphic templates and create unique motion graphics using team-specific branding elements.
- Ability to establish lighting and audio strategies, both in studio and other unique shooting locations.
- Assist with the technical skills related to studio production and post-production work in the field.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including on game-day, nights and weekends.
- Ability to adapt to and handle sudden shifts in production schedules and priorities.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Other assignments as deemed by Broadcast Manager/Producer.
- Bachelor’s degree in media/video/film production or a combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a videographer/editor within a sports department at a cable sports, television news operation, or a production company.
- Working knowledge of lighting multiple subjects for single or multi-camera productions.
- Experience covering and shooting football games, practices and locker room availability.
- Experience using ENG style cameras for video production.
- Ability to work with non-linear editing equipment, preferably Avid Media Composer.
- Ability to work with Adobe software to create graphics to enhance video production.
- Excellent project management, organization and communication skills are required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SUPERVISED BY: Broadcast Manager/Producer
Day, Evening, Overnight