America's Test Kitchen is seeking a team of temporary Culinary Assistants to work as the liaison between the back kitchen and on-set of our television studio to help coordinate all on-camera food and equipment needs for one of our television shows, America's Test Kitchen.
Greater Boston Area
May 27, 2022
Jun 02, 2022
Jun 07, 2022
This involves efficient planning, strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to follow established recipes.
Ideal candidates should be able to work cooperatively and comfortably in a fast paced environment. Candidates should be self-starting team players with a love of food and cooking, a strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills.
This position is site-based in Boston, MA, and requires the ability to participate in videos, behind-the-scenes and/or camera work during filming of our television program.
Skills and Abilities You Need to Succeed:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to understand and identify recipes at various stages to appear on television.
- Comfort with both savory and sweet cooking methods.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment.
Education and Experience:
- Competent with both savory and sweet cooking methods.
- A minimum of 2 years professional cooking experience preferred.
- Time frame: June 2, 3, 6, 7, 2022
- 10 hour shifts | M-F | 7-5pm