The Late Show Apprentice Program is seeking apprentices for Season 8 of The Late Show.
Greater New York City Area
May 16, 2022
This is a program designed to develop high-potential individuals with a passion for late night comedy and foster a pipeline of diverse talent for future roles within The Late Show. Program participants rotate through different job assignments within The Late Show in a structured process that provides them with valuable opportunities to learn production from inside a fun and dynamic late night talk show. This is much more than a behind-the-scenes look at the entertainment business!
The Late Show Apprentice Program is a 12-month, fast-track opportunity specifically targeted to individuals who have a Bachelor’s degree, at least two years of working experience and are interested in production. Apprentices have the opportunity to rotate among various departments including Research, Production, Digital and Talent.
- Ability to work in the show’s offices in New York, NY.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience. Related experience/internships a plus.
- Proven passion for late-night comedy.
- 21 years or older.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Willing to work overtime, nights, holidays and weekends, often with short notice.
- As part of the commitment to health and safety, The Late Show requires COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19 booster shot (if eligible according to CDC guidelines) for all employees, including all newly-hired employees, subject to applicable law.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of TV production.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Proven leadership skills.