“The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” is seeking the next batch of interns for its Summer 2023 Internship program!
Greater New York City Area
Jan 06, 2023
Our paid program provides college juniors, seniors, and recent graduates the opportunity to understand the production process of an hour-long late night variety show.
- Interns will assist in general production, script, control room operations, music, research, talent, and various other departments within our production.
- Regardless of department, interns will perform production runs on an as-needed basis.
- Interns will gain knowledge and understanding of creating a daily television comedy show in a high-paced environment alongside industry professionals.
- Interns should have passion and experience within the entertainment industry.
- We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the show from the ground up.
- Current class standing of rising junior or above (30 credits), up to one year post-graduation.
- Three full weekdays of availability.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States (we cannot sponsor visas).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be fully vaccinated to work on-site. (To be considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.)
The hourly rate for this position is $15.00.