We are looking for a creative and talented Social Content Associate to join our Social and Branding team!
The perfect candidate is great at photography/videography, editing, branded copywriting and well versed on all social media platforms. We’re looking for a super creative person to keep our community highly engaged. This position involves coming up with strategies and creating social media content for our founder Dhar Mann, with a special focus on coming up with viral ideas for TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts. The ideal candidate has their finger on the pulse of social media trends, has super-creative ideas, and can make sure our content is fresh, informative, and appealing. Since we are a mission-led company and all of the content we create inspires people, the right candidate will find the hours to be exciting and highly satisfying!
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Strategizing content for Dhar Mann’s personal social media accounts, in addition to capturing, editing and posting finished content on his profiles
- Executing on viral content ideas with a special focus on TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts
- Researching social trends and brainstorming creative content ideas, while building and executing social media strategy through competitive research
- Calendaring content to plan ahead that includes curating content for special holidays, events, and themes
- Growing engagement and following on the Dhar Mann Studios social accounts
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years experience in photography/videography and graphic design
- 3+ years experience in developing content for social media platforms
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to deliver high quality content in various formats, ratios, frames, etc. within a quick turnaround time
- Strong understanding of short form video content, current trends, and challenges on all social media platforms
- Impeccable grammar, communication, and design skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Social Content Associate will report directly to the Social and Content Senior Manager
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
Currently, the Social Content Associate has no personnel reporting directly to him or her
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA!
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
This is a full-time role, the hours are somewhat flexible but will be discussed