Paramount+ daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks an experienced Studio Manager with a full working knowledge of live and pre-taped studio segments.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area
Feb 08, 2022
The Studio Manager will work with Production and manage the Studio team to ensure everything is running smoothly on a daily show. Jobs include handling schedules, tracking and managing equipment requests, and coordinating a daily remote studio record.
The series is NYC-based, and while the season will be remote, a NY candidate is preferred.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS is a variety series featuring a cast of animated characters mocking real-world events the same day that they happen, and even interviewing real-world guests and newsmakers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Studio team including their schedules and tasks
- Track and manage all studio equipment and requests for needs
- Coordinate daily studio record
- Coordinate special records
- Oversee any tech R&D for the show
- Work with Producers on different asks for studio needs
- Strong production experience
- Experience managing teams and schedules
- Able to trouble shoot technical problems
- Ability to communicate clearly with Producers and all other departments
- Strong experience with Microsoft office and Zoom
- Ability to multi-task and know how to prioritize
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented
- Knowledgeable in latest production technology preferred
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience