With input from the Studio Production Leadership team, this role may coordinate and implement the TV Production Technician, Line Producer, AP/CP and CS on-air and off-air schedules.
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Feb 03, 2023
- Coordinate with the Studio Production Leadership to help facilitate and staff special projects and any OT and last-minute call offs.
- Create the Line Producer, Technical Director, Coordinating Producer, and Assistant Producer Schedules and receive final review and sign off from the Studio Production Leadership.
- Input these approved schedules into the SPT system for companywide visibility.
- Track and be able to give reports on OT, PTO, and any other hours related to company policy and compliance of the TV Production members.
- Be ready and able to utilize all planning and scheduling and tracking software as needed to complete the tasks assigned.
- Assist Studio Production Leadership with filling call-offs during normal work hours and potential after hours if needed and approved.
Must be able to quickly assess the needs of the schedule and formulate a solution utilizing all the software and information available in a fast paced and often changing scheduling environment. Must be cool under pressure and be able to solve problems with diplomacy and deftness while striving to protect and comply with company policy and serve the needs of the Studio Production Leadership and the work live balance of the employees that are scheduled. Must have knowledge of MS software and general computer knowledge with an emphasis on complex matrixed scheduling solutions.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift items (Give specific examples, i.e. boxes, manuals, merchandise, inventory, etc.) weighing approximately 15 to 20 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs/ladders.
- Ability to access and enter information using an automated system both quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work on elevated surfaces (lighting rafters- studio).
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to travel daily/overnight.
- Ability to take on call and work shifts as required.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to conduct oral presentations.
- Ability to operate general office equipment (fax machine, photocopier, computer printer) stationed between 3 & 4 feet high.
- Ability to comprehend and apply complex information.
- Ability to concentrate for prolonged periods of time.