We are seeking a UX / Interactive Designer to craft beautiful, smart, and customer-focused digital and brand experiences for IMDb.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 02, 2022
As a member of the IMDb Creative Studio team, you will advocate for and execute against design excellence both internally and with advertising partners. You're driven to design brand stories that connect with customers and take delight in building experiences for our advertising customer. You are both imaginative and pragmatic, and are not afraid to reimagine existing elements to provide customers with the most delightful experiences.
Key job responsibilities
- Design beautiful, useful, and desirable internal and external advertising experiences
- Create user-centered designs by considering analyses, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Extract complex concepts and quickly turn around high-fidelity mockups reflecting a range of options
- Work with campaign and product managers to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design
- Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences
- Write effectively to communicate design rationales and customer benefits
- · 3+ years of design experience
- · An available online portfolio
- · Experience with a variety of design and motion tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, After Effects and InVision.
- · Ability to demonstrate the use of motion to tell stories in the digital space
- · Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to developing initial concepts
- · Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- · Understanding of the advertising design space and standard iAB units
- · Experience with research with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating customer-centered design solutions
- · Experience in designing cross-platform experiences
- · Proficiency in presenting design work to UX and Product teams for review and feedback
- · Additional design skills in related fields, including art direction, motion design, and prototyping