This position supports the VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors in keeping projects operating in an organized and efficient manner. Coordinators are information share points that hold teams together while being able to balance multiple needs, projects and tasks at one time.
• Assists VFX Producers, Supervisors, Leads and Artists to ensure every project is handled efficiently while maintaining company quality standards.
• Communicates information between crew and departments quickly and succinctly, while maintaining a positive attitude and professional approach.
• Pays close attention to details and is thorough in handling project related deliveries.
• Organizes regular reviews/ dailies, desk rounds.
• Oversees data movement for projects, ensuring data is accurate and up to date
• Executes client deliveries with a sharp eye for QC.
• Tracks artists task progress, ensuring that internal and external targets are met.
• Anticipate challenges and communicate those to VFX Producers and Supervisors.
• Takes detailed and comprehensive notes in reviews and meetings; ensures that Nucelus database is up to date.
• Looks for opportunities to streamline and improve the flow of information between departments.
Traits of a Successful FuseFX VFX Coordinator:
• Must be a team player that thrives on problem solving.
• Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude no matter the challenges put in front of them.
• Previous experience as a VFX PA or coordinator in feature films, TV or commercials (at least 2 years).
• Experience with shot production tools / software (Shotgun, Filemaker Pro, etc.)
• Clear communicator, with great problem solving skills and strong initiative
• Excellent written and verbal skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions.
• Full understanding of the VFX pipeline and workflows.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com