If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The VFX Coordinator will report to the Manager, VFX.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 23, 2021
- Evaluate weekly Production Status Reports and perform comparative analyses of key shots and turnover/delivery dates with contracted information.
- Liaise between VFX Producer, studio executives, vendors, and attorneys to draft contracts for vendors and key VFX personnel. This includes gathering and reviewing all materials (bids, turnover and payment schedules), and comparing contract language to previous contracts.
- Manage and maintain the VFX Database of Supervisors, Producers, Vendors, and other key VFX crew worldwide (source: current resumes, vendor reels, e-mail correspondences, daily trade papers, and internet research).
- Coordinate between studio, filmmakers, and vendors to arrange VFX reviews for select shows.
- Manage VFX shared folders for assigned films, updates film files with appropriate updated reports and lists as well as change orders.
- Assist VFX Directors as needed.
- Manage physical VFX assets across shows.
- Special projects as assigned requiring analysis and reporting of work processed thru executive’s projects.
- Experienced in managing heavy volume desk.
- Experience in Excel & Word required and working knowledge of File Maker Pro a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects under deadline pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with customer service orientation and tone.
- Handles incoming calls from vendors as needed; coordinates administrative projects as directed.
- Available to work late evenings as needed.
- Knowledge of SAP procedure to pay helpful.