Los Angeles, CA Crafty Apes is a high-end visual effects boutique with a strong foothold in features and episodic television. We are hiring a VFX Production Coordinator with experience in features and episodic TV formats. The perfect candidate needs to be a dependable team player with a great attitude and able to work under pressure.
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Work closely with the VFX Producer and Supervisors to schedule, track and manage the workflow and meet deadlines.
- Act as a liaison with internal personnel (the pipeline, editorial, production teams) and clients to anticipate and communicate issues to Producer and Supervisor, in order to resolve problems promptly.
- Take responsibility of the schedule details and advise the production team members accordingly.
- Manage edits along with the editorial department.
- Coordinate Cinesyncs, calls or meetings between production and client.
- Assist in In/Out (I/O) activities while adhering to TPN protocol.
- Maintain an accurate and organized Shotgun database.
- Assist in the quality check (QC) of outgoing material to clients and deliver those materials in the manner specified by the clients.
- Assist the Lead Coordinator and VFX Editor with any tasks they may delegate.
- BA/BS preferred.
- A solid understanding of episodic TV and feature film post-production workflows.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Coordinator in TV, commercial or feature VFX or post facility.
- Strong computer skills, including Shotgun and MS Office.
- Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to work flexible hours is necessary.