We have an exciting opening for an experienced Video Editor to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Video Creative Lead at Coca-Cola Studios, this role is responsible for the most prolific editing projects that we’ll do.
The Video Editor will handle the full range of post-production needs, from file management to delivery. Projects will be a variety of internal- and external-facing films that include leadership communications, company event coverage, short-form documentaries, product coverage, and sales and marketing reels. The Video Editor should be able to work with the entire Coke Studios team while maintaining a pleasant and personable demeanor. They will be expected to participate in every part of the production process from brainstorming to post-mortems.
What you’ll do for us:
- Translate business objectives into creative strategies that explain concepts, raise awareness, sell ideas, change behavior and/or educate stakeholders and business partners on a variety of subjects
- Deftly manage multiple projects running in parallel
- Edit a variety of types of video – from leadership messages filmed on green screen to mini-documentaries to sizzle reels
- Produce and manipulate simple motion graphics in Premiere and After Effects
- Participate in video projects systemwide from preproduction through production, post-production and completion
- Work within a variety of timelines – from quick-turn to longer term with multiple rounds of client feedback
- Provide thought leadership around ways of working and capacity management in a high-demand capability for our agency
- Be a mentor and role model to the internal production team, inspiring them to produce their best work
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience of in-house, creative agency, broadcast news production and/or video production agency experience
- Experience as a video editor for video projects including capture of live events, studio and on-location shooting
- An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates both technical skills and creative production prowess, specifically including editing samples that will knock the socks off any Executive Producer or Creative Director
- Expert knowledge of Adobe production software, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High standard of quality and a strong service orientation
- A genuine love of the industry and passion for staying up on breaking storytelling and production trends
- On-set production skills are a plus, as we can always use another set of hands in the field.
Related Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years of work experience in digital video editing. Experience with corporate communications, client management, and on-set production are all icing on the cake.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree suggested
What We Can Do for You:
Through our 135 years as a company, we stand on the shoulders of global brand icons and innovation giants. You’ll work on projects that contribute to creating a more sustainable business and better shared future- making a difference in people’s lives, communities and our planet.
Our team is passionate about each other, our work and our culture. We invest in each other, building partnerships that bring our brands – representing over 250 products around the globe – to life.
Our scope of work is expansive and diverse. You’ll interact with a global network of clients – from the executive leadership team to a diversified group of customers, ranging from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theaters and restaurants.