The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has a need for a Video Editor to support our government customer located in Albuquerque, NM.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will be part of an archive digitization effort and will use their skills for post-production audio and video editing of old legacy film formats that have been digitized. The successful candidate will have experience with digitizing video, editing video and audio to enhance fidelity and display an aptitude for learning new processes, tools, and an aptitude for attention to detail.
• Delete, extract, and insert frames;
• Zoom, crop, and pan;
• Redact or blur;
• Convert still images to video;
• Sound track editing;
• Image and audio enhancements;
• Text captioning, including marking for classification or other controls;
• Format conversions;
• Embedding video and audio in presentations and PDFs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Degree required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years’ work experience required
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE:
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
• An active DoD Secret Clearance is required.