We have an exciting opening for an experienced Video Editor to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Video Creative Lead at Coca-Cola Studios, this role is responsible for the most prolific editing projects that we’ll do.
The Video Editor will handle the full range of post-production needs, from file management to delivery. Projects will be a variety of internal- and external-facing films that include leadership communications, company event coverage, short-form documentaries, product coverage, and sales and marketing reels. The Video Editor should be able to work with the entire Coke Studios team while maintaining a pleasant and personable demeanor. They will be expected to participate in every part of the production process from brainstorming to post-mortems.
What you’ll do for us:
- Translate business objectives into creative strategies that explain concepts, raise awareness, sell ideas, change behavior and/or educate stakeholders and business partners on a variety of subjects
- Deftly manage multiple projects running in parallel
- Edit a variety of types of video – from leadership messages filmed on green screen to mini-documentaries to sizzle reels
- Produce and manipulate simple motion graphics in Premiere and After Effects
- Participate in video projects systemwide from preproduction through production, post-production and completion
- Work within a variety of timelines – from quick-turn to longer term with multiple rounds of client feedback
- Provide thought leadership around ways of working and capacity management in a high-demand capability for our agency
- Be a mentor and role model to the internal production team, inspiring them to produce their best work
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience of in-house, creative agency, broadcast news production and/or video production agency experience
- Experience as a video editor for video projects including capture of live events, studio and on-location shooting
- An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates both technical skills and creative production prowess, specifically including editing samples that will knock the socks off any Executive Producer or Creative Director
- Expert knowledge of Adobe production software, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High standard of quality and a strong service orientation
- A genuine love of the industry and passion for staying up on breaking storytelling and production trends
- On-set production skills are a plus, as we can always use another set of hands in the field.
- Related Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years of work experience in digital video editing. Experience with corporate communications, client management, and on-set production are all icing on the cake.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree suggested