Datadog: Are you looking to combine your videography and video editing skills with your love of learning about new technologies? If so, we'd love to talk to you.
Are you looking to combine your videography and video editing skills with your love of learning about new technologies? Are you excited to film and edit videos that will help explain complex topics to our audience? Are you interested in creating polished and engaging content, and then seeing how it helps drive the company and the business forward? If so, we'd love to talk to you.
We are expanding the Video team at Datadog, the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring and analytics. Our team of video producers and motion graphics animators creates all the video content for our website and social media channels. We produce, film, storyboard, edit, design, and animate a wide variety of projects such as video testimonials, product explainers, how-to videos, and video ads.
This is a full-time and on-site role in our NYC office.
- Film, light, and record audio for interview-based videos
- Film b-roll in-office and during live events
- Film talent talking on-camera in a studio setting
- Record subjects remotely who are located around the world
- Edit video interviews, b-roll footage, and product screen captures
- Edit audio recordings, music, and sound effects
- Collaborate with designers, animators, and product teams to develop videoboards
- 4+ years of professional video editing and videography experience
- BFA in film/video or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of camera equipment
- Proficient with lighting and audio equipment
- Expert in Adobe Premiere
- A diverse portfolio showcasing your corporate/marketing video work
- Familiarity with industry standard editing workflows, video formats, codecs, and frame rates
- Music editing and sound design skills
- Experience working and collaborating on-set for various video productions
- Experience coordinating production logistics, such as preparing equipment, traveling, scheduling, shipping, and working with external vendors
- Strong organizational skills (if you love a good spreadsheet for production planning or equipment purchasing, you might be the right person for us!)
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Familiarity with Adobe Audition
- Understanding of the tech industry and/or prior experience working at a tech/startup company
- Basic understanding of cloud and/or SaaS technologies and ability to pick up new abstract concepts quickly