Coordinate audio and visual production for large screen displays and live internet broadcasts. Edit and produce athletics related video programming for use in marketing and at special events. Facilitate video requests from media. Engage contract production personnel. This position will interact on a consistent basis with: coaches and players, GTAA marketing personnel. This position typically will advise and counsel: GTAA management.
Job Duty 1 -
Setup and produce images for large screen displays located within athletic facilities.
Job Duty 2 -
Setup and produce live broadcast for internet.
Job Duty 3 -
Develop and produce marketing promotions for use at sports events and during broadcasts.
Job Duty 4 -
Produce and edit hi-light and interview videos.
Job Duty 5 -
Respond to media request for archived video content.
Job Duty 6 -
Perform other duties as assigned
Formal technical training in broadcast communications or equivalent combination of education and experience
Five to seven years of job related experience
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting or Communications
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Non-linear computer video editing software, video lighting and composition, camera operation, graphics design.
The position is responsible for the planning, creation, and implementation of all video recruiting content for the Football Program. This includes:
• Editing videos for student-athletes and coaches to use for branding content
• Daily social media posts on Twitter and Instagram
• In season, full-length videos for game recaps, uniform reveals, weekly hype videos
• In season, short videos for team building, practice highlights, press conference and other media appearances
• Off season, capturing content from workouts, weekly full-length videos
• Off season, creating weekly recruiting pieces highlighting program strengths and coaches
• Spring football, weekly recap/feature videos
• Spring football, extensive multimedia capture for branding
• Multimedia content for team meetings
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com