RUN Studios and its client partner, a large online retailer headquartered in Seattle, are seeking a customer focused Video Producer to deliver social and video projects.
Are you a customer-centric, creative thinker, dreamer and doer? Are you a strong communicator with strong organizational and strategic skills?
The Video Producer will deliver social and video projects across our client’s brands. The role will be responsible for delivering on a high volume of social videos and web videos. We create organic social within our mass campaigns. You will work closely with the creatives, designers and campaign teams to develop best practices, scale process, and deliver impeccable work.
Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients. You’ll partner with a team who will apply strategic insight to delight customers, driving discovery, engagement, and trust.
Social is ever growing, we create social first content and are looking for a social expert to support this growth.
As a Video Producer, You Will
- Remove roadblocks to production
- Collate individual projects budgets into overall spend reporting
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
- Provide leadership and guidance to producer team, driving production against the lens of our client's principles and raising the creative bar
- Create budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting and estimating
- Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling and budgeting
As an Applicant, You Bring
- 8+ years of professional experience social content producer or similar role with ad agency, design studio, or production company
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong listening, problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of budgeting and scheduling software
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders
- Ability to work as a self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
Interested? Show us your stuff! Please be sure to submit a reel or portfolio for consideration.