The Bowling Green Hot Rods are seeking to fill the role of Video Production Manager. The Video Production Manager is responsible for generating an exciting, energy filled, and visually stimulating fan experience.
They will have strong skills in graphic design, video production, and managing a production room. The person will also have the ability to lead and develop their game day production staff to create unique and memorable experiences for our fans at Bowling Green Ballpark.
During the 2018 off-season, the Hot Rods invested close to 1 million dollars into a brand new, state of the art, HD video board, HD-LED board, all new A/V equipment, 5 new HD cameras, and create an in house and MiLB feed.
- Create engaging commercials and in-game content for promoting the Hot Rods message.
- Produce and direct all Hot Rods game entertainment with a focus on entertaining and energizing our fan base.
- Create, develop, and update game scripts to properly activate all sales, marketing, and game presentation goals.
- Call and direct the production room including crossfire, click effects, audio, scoreboard operator, and public-address announcer.
- Create all video board and LED board graphics to create synergy during the game production.
- Keep a high energy throughout the entire pre-game and in-game entertainment.
- Create a high-quality production for our stream on MILB TV which includes both in game video as well as sponsor content and graphic overlays.
- Understanding of production requirements for all platforms.
- Ability to work with Baseball Advanced Media (BAM) on creating, correcting, and maintaining bghotrods.com.
- Ability to produce materials for television, video board, LED board, social media and other platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 1 year in professional baseball, 2 years preferred.
- Video editing and production required
- Experience in running a production room is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a plus
- Must be Highly Motivated and Team Driven!
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, and all scheduled events at Bowling Green Ballpark.
- Must pass a background check.