DRIVE SOCIAL MEDIA: We are looking for a passionate and ambitious videographer/photographer (dual role) to capture moments on film and to use images and videos to tell a story.
Greater Atlanta Area
May 27, 2022
The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting project’s needs and deadlines.
At Drive, you will interface directly with clients to generate creative assets. These include: short-form video ads, GIFs, and a wide range of photos. Those are used for paid ads on social media platforms. If you have a passion for storytelling, creating top-notch visuals, challenging yourself and your co-workers creatively, then this is a great place for any Videographer / Photographer to grow in a new age of digital advertising!
THIS IS A DUAL PURPOSE ROLE. Applicants must be at a professional level in BOTH videography and photography.
*Submitting a video reel and a photo portfolio is a requirement of the job application process. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of your application*
- Work closely with your account team and directly with client, to develop a campaign concept
- Capture, process and edit video and images until you achieve desired results
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses, etc)
- Use professional communication skills to gather and respond to feedback from team and clients
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Client facing experience
- Proven professional directing, shooting and lighting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio (Please submit with application)
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks