Texas FilmWorks is looking for an experienced videographer to join the team full time.
This position requires 3+ years in the video production industry. This position serves a wide variety of the filming process, from pre-production, to filming, and post-production all with an eye for delivering the highest quality for our clients.
Job requirements include:
- Display our core values of excellence in your work, honoring those you work with, and having as much fun as possible!
- A passion for video and photographic content
- Detailed knowledge of composition
- Must know how to control natural and artificial lighting conditions
- Experience with industry-standard editing tools and asset management software
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Be proactive and a highly-motivated team player
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and practice superior time-management skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and exceptional leadership qualities
- Commitment to deadlines and be open to flexible working hours
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Be willing to relocate to the Bryan/College Station, TX area as this is not a remote position.
Salary Range: $37,500 - $50,000 depending on experience.
PTO, employee health insurance, company retirement plan, cell phone.
TXFW prides itself on encouraging its team members to add their own personal creativity to any and all projects as it relates to clients’ needs and expectations.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org