Hulu Marketing is seeking a Visual Designer who will be an outstanding addition to our internal GreenHouse team. You will be responsible for ensuring all websites are up to Hulu's brand standards while conceptualizing new digital ideas for brand campaigns.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 08, 2022
The right person for this role is collaborative, inspiring, and not afraid to lead through the unknown. We are looking for a hardworking innovative Visual Designer with a desire to lead, learn, share, and grow!
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with developers, product, design leads, designers, motion designers, and editors to conceptualize and produce digital marketing for Hulu including Interactive Websites, Landing Pages, Emails, AR Filters, and CMS Systems.
- Design and prototype in lo- and hi-fidelity, across breakpoints, and know when to do which.
- Structure the user journey for integrated campaigns across the marketing web ecosystem. Use data from research, user testing, and market analysis to create truly user-centered designs.
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, style guides, systems and component libraries.
- Generate visual solutions that carry out Hulu’s brand values and achieve Hulu’s marketing goals while balancing what is best for the user.
- Build workflows for internal and external web design and development partners. Lead timelines, resources & processes for web projects.
What to bring
- 4+ years of professional digital design experience is preferred.
- A strong foundation of digital design fundamentals; grids, components, typography, color, composition.
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take initiative and seek mentorship and input from others.
- Strong Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and skills from the current Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of user experience, user interface, and responsive web design.
- An outstanding design portfolio demonstrating success in crafting compelling visual and usable experiences that create awareness of a campaign, increasing engagement through outstanding problem-solving skills, and a commitment to creative excellence.
- Background in multi-platform Marketing design including desktop, mobile and TV.
- Ability to jump between conceptual design and production.
- A detail-oriented approach and organized mind.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Knowledge of Web Development (CSS/HTML)
- Experience with A/B Testing.
- Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communication) is preferred