Looking for a seasoned wardrobe stylist with excellent people management skills to work on a digital home reno series.
Wardrober / Stylist
Greater Philadelphia Area
Mar 04, 2022
Mar 14, 2022
Contact: Angela Halloran
You’ll be dressing both talent and real homeowners according to the brand’s style guide. This job can be performed remotely to a certain extent – but candidates local to the Philadelphia area who can work in person when necessary are strongly preferred.
Job starts mid-late March. Approx. 6-8 episodes.
- Taking brand recommendations/style guide to assess each individual and determine looks that would work best for them. Overall style is ‘elevated everyday’ – affordable but stylish/on-trend looks
- Must have strong understanding of all body types and how to properly fit clothing
- Communicating with production team – then hosts/homeowners – to develop a wardrobe plan
- Pulling together 3 final ‘looks’ for each individual (through trial and error as necessary)
- Source clothing options + ensure they arrive in advance of shooting
- Pre-fitting session – including troubleshooting, taking photos and getting wardrobe approved by brand in advance of shooting
- Coordinating/Organizing what each person is to wear on each day – and communicating that to each clearly
- Coordinating returns of clothing options that don’t make the cut