Univision Digital is looking for a Wellness Editor to join our team to build and grow a new Lifestyle vertical through social media platforms.
Our mission is to create the most engaging content in Hispanic media and develop the most powerful entertainment content for Hispanic Women in the United States with a high level of storytelling around Wellness, fashion, food, wellness, empowerment, and more.
The lifestyle team priority is to build strong Wellness content strategy that is inclusive and represents all Hispanic Women in the US understanding the importance of Wellness for Latinas; from nutrition and fitness, to mental health and sex education.
You are a passionate and creative editor that understands how stories are told through social media and the difference between each platform. You will cover wellness trends and news, and how content intersects with other lifestyle beats and pop culture. You are an amazing storyteller and have the power to drive meaningful conversation. You have experience sourcing original content, including news and industry stories, interviews, industry event coverage, securing exclusives, and collaborating with influencers. You are not afraid of the camera and are willing to tell the stories yourself across platforms.
- Define and execute Wellness content strategy for Lifestyle vertical across all social media platforms: FB, IG, TW, YT, TikTok, etc.
- Ideate and execute content on Wellness trends, interviews, and event coverage, prioritizing video across platforms, to grow and engage with Hispanic audience
- You are obsessed with insights and analytics, which will define how to shape your content strategy, and identify opportunities for adoption of new formats and platforms
- “Hands on” approach when it comes to content creation. You can write, design, edit, and be talent of your own Instagram series
- Understand trends and quickly adapt content strategy to follow and ride the wave
- Establish and strengthen industry relationships for access and exclusives
- Participate in creative brainstorms with editorial team to ideate content ideas
- Work with branded content team to ideate creative brand integrations and ensure partnership executions for sponsored campaigns
- Identify, secure and work with influencers and creators to amplify and grow our audience
- 5+ years of experience in social media where you produced content, served as copy writer and content editor
- Experience in visual storytelling and deep understanding of digital platforms.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required.
- Knowledge of Latino and Hispanic culture in the US
- Proven record producing content that generates conversation online.