The Entertainment & Youth group is looking for a dynamic, driven and creatively savvy Writer/Producer to join Paramount Network’s best-in-class Brand Creative team.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Jan 18, 2022
The candidate should have a passion for movies and scripted series, and possess the ability to create award-winning promotional content for Paramount Network across on-air and all digital and social platforms. In addition to strong conceptual thinking, the candidate will have excellent script writing, producing, and editing skills as well as knowledge of all aspects of post-production.
- Help launch scripted series for Paramount+.
- Conceive, develop, and implement strong creative ideas that are inclusive of our multi-platform objectives.
- Oversee projects from inspiration to final delivery, including conceptualizing, writing, and managing editorial, graphics production, music composition and sound design.
- Produce and edit movie acquisition promotion, including weekly spots, stunts, and marathons.
- Produce and edit original series promotion, both long and short form.
- Conduct on-set interviews with cast and crews on BTS shoots.
- Communicate concepts and ideas to Creative Directors, Editorial Director, editors, designers, talent, etc, making sure all elements conform to the brand and the mission of the network.
- Work with Production Management to develop and manage budgets; work with Operations to book sessions; fulfill multiple delivery schedules; and work closely with multiple departments (broadcast, sales, marketing, affiliate marketing) to implement all promotional spots (on-air, off-air, marketing, radio, digital, streaming & social)
- Proficiency/ability to edit in Adobe Premiere
- Work closely with outside vendors (graphics designers, animators, music composers, etc.) when necessary.
- Run audio and video editing sessions.
- Seek out external production sources as appropriate.
- Mentor PAs and/ or APs who may be assigned to your project and organize and maintain paperwork, rundowns, log sheets, music cue sheets, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent year for year experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience producing and editing in creative promotion and marketing.
- Experience working on scripted series.
- Proficient editing in Adobe Premiere
- Critical thinking skills
- Exhibit highly conceptual thinking and writing skills. A good storyteller!
- Strong Knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
- Interpersonal, motivational, people management and time management skills a necessity.
- Ability to balance several projects at one time often under tight deadlines.
- Understanding post-production. Full grasp of industry practices.
- Keen sense of graphic design composition, music and sound design.
- Ability to direct shoots if needed, and participate in casting, location, and art direction.
- Understanding Popular Culture and current trends.
- Strong knowledge of television, movies and music.