We are seeking a YouTube Channel Coordinator to run the day-to-day operations and analytical reporting for several of our properties. You will be working with some of the biggest brands on YouTube.
London, United Kingdom
Jan 25, 2023
This role will report full-time ON-SITE at our Camden based Office.
We are seeking a YouTube Channel Coordinator to run the day-to-day operations and analytical reporting for several of our properties. You will be working with some of the biggest brands on YouTube. You will be based in our London office and work closely with the team in Los Angeles.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who can juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and meticulous attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. The candidate will manage a number of brands within the company and will be the UK arm of the Video Labs team working closely with their counterparts in Los Angeles.
Moonbug’s Channel Coordinators are expected to become experts in our managed content and perform competitive analysis to gain an understanding of how we can improve and grow our channels. Candidates will be expected to perform ongoing YouTube viewership analysis using multiple analytics tools in order to validate existing strategies and provide information to guide programming, marketing, and investment decisions going forward.
The candidate will manage relationships with a small set of external partners and internal stakeholders such as the production, creative and marketing teams. They will understand how their channels fit into the larger Moonbug network and develop effective cross-promotion strategies that ensure mutual benefit to all parties.
● Run the day-to-day operation across multiple YouTube channels
● Manage content schedules and track content production to ensure deadlines are met
● Upload content, ensuring channels adhere to YouTube best practices
● Create performance updates for the wider team and company
● Interrogate data to deliver actionable insights and strategies for growth
● Create graphics for both channels and ads
● Edit and transcode videos
● Keeping up to date with YouTube platform developments, trends and training
● Optimize titles, descriptions, and keywords to be SEO
● Write and edit metadata and copy for videos and channels
● Granular analysis and reporting of YouTube analytics and other data sources
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- YouTube channel management experience
- Deep and current knowledge of the YouTube platform
- Experience working with animation/children’s content is preferred but not required
- Intermediate Photoshop and video editing skill using Premiere and/or Final Cut
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Additional languages are a major asset but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred