Disney Television Studios Casting oversees the casting of all pilots and on-air series for Twentieth Century Fox Television, Fox21 & ABC Studios in addition to discovering and fostering relationships with new talent for the studio.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 23, 2022
Jan 02, 2023
Jun 30, 2023
A Day in the Life…
- As an intern with the Casting team, you will assist with the day-to-day responsibilities of the busy studio/network casting department
- Become a member of a smart, fun, and collaborative team
- Assist the department in finding up and coming talent
- Help find new and creative ways to work together with an eye toward quality and efficiency
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating show contact sheets and grids
- Update and maintain cast picture lists for specific shows
- Updating cast lists and organizing show binders
- Supporting current assistants with light desk and phone coverage, when needed
- General office and administrative tasks
What we are looking for…
- Proven skills utilizing Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A high attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A demonstrated proficiency with both Mac and PC operating systems
- A strong interest in Television and the Entertainment Industry
- Previous casting experience
- A familiarity with IMDB, Cast It, Zoom
Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- This internship is a hybrid internship. While working remote, the internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated workspace. You will be asked to come into our offices in Los Angeles on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for the days we are working in person.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- The approximate dates of this internship are January through June 2023.
- All candidates must be willing to work up to 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM PT.