• Assists VFX Producers, Supervisors, Leads and Artists to ensure every project is handled efficiently while maintaining company quality standards.
• Communicates information between crew and departments quickly and succinctly, while maintaining a positive attitude and professional approach.
• Pays close attention to details and is thorough in handling project related deliveries.
• Organizes regular reviews/ dailies, desk rounds.
• Oversees data movement for projects, ensuring data is accurate and up to date
• Executes client deliveries with a sharp eye for QC.
• Tracks artists task progress, ensuring that internal and external targets are met.
• Anticipate challenges and communicate those to VFX Producers and Supervisors.
• Takes detailed and comprehensive notes in reviews and meetings; ensures that Nucelus database is up to date.
• Looks for opportunities to streamline and improve the flow of information between departments.
Traits of a Successful FuseFX VFX Coordinator:
• Must be a team player that thrives on problem solving.
• Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude no matter the challenges put in front of them.
• Previous experience as a VFX PA or coordinator in feature films, TV or commercials (at least 2 years).
• Experience with shot production tools / software (Shotgun, Filemaker Pro, etc.)
• Clear communicator, with great problem solving skills and strong initiative
• Excellent written and verbal skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions.
• Full understanding of the VFX pipeline and workflows.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com