The Networks Content Accounting Manager will oversee a production and programming team of senior and staff accountants across various legacy WarnerMedia networks including TNT, TBS, truTV, Kids and News.
Greater Atlanta Area
May 09, 2023
The Networks Content Accounting Manager will oversee a production and programming team of senior and staff accountants across various legacy WarnerMedia networks including TNT, TBS, truTV, Kids and News. The team’s responsibilities include month end close, reconciliations, audit requests, quarterly reporting for financial statements and contract audits. Manager will lead special projects and proactively develop accurate ad hoc analyses for management to make informed decisions.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Monthly accounting functions – journal entry review, account reconciliations, controls performance, analysis and executive presentation.
- Team leadership and management - This will include coaching and development of existing team members, onboarding and training of new team members, cross team coordination, and excellent communication with accounting leadership.
- Audit - Collaborate with auditors, both internal as well as external, to ensure team’s accurate and timely submission of requested documentation. Address any questions resulting from the audit
- Other tasks - Address tasks required to achieve team and company goals such as, but not limited to, IT system maintenance/testing, ad hoc requests, and process improvement initiatives.
- S4HANA – Assist the S4 HANA project team with ad hoc requests with PeopleSoft transition.
Qualifications & Experience…
- BS/BA degree in accounting from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and a strong understanding of US GAAP and SOX requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Self-motivated and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to articulate key information
- Experience with SAP or Blackline a plus
- CPA license preferred