Sesame Workshop is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the Brand Creative, Vice President oversees brand creative expressions for Sesame Workshop and Marketing Operations Vice President oversees MarComms operations and Brand Creative operations fall under. This role dual reports to the Vice President of Brand Creative and Vice President of Marketing Operations.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings and taking incoming calls for the department Vice Presidents. In addition to providing calendar management, the role will work both independently and collaboratively with the teams to distribute agendas and information for meetings, and recap notes. This position will take on other duties as assigned, including general office support.
- Manage meeting calendar: incoming requests for meetings, overall scheduling of meetings, resolving meeting conflicts and rescheduling as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings: send out agendas and digital links, make copies, plan catering, etc.
- Compile and submit expense reports for Vice Presidents and provide guidance to the extended team on submitting their expenses.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements, prepare trip itineraries and agendas and manage all related logistics
- Stock office supplies and assist in preparations of UPS & Fed Ex packages, and deliveries.
- Partner with MarComm Operations on the onboarding of new department hires, facilitating new hire setup, updating onboarding material and scheduling training of new department hires.
- Collaborate with MarComm Operations to maintain and update departmental processes, standard operating procedures and training documents.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an administrative assistant
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Understanding of creative services a plus
- Social media savvy is a plus
- Spanish or other languages are a plus.