The Assistant role provides administrative support to the SVP, Program Strategy, Acquisitions and Scheduling and day-to-day administrative tasks of the Programming and Content Strategy department.
The Assistant role provides administrative support to the SVP, Program Strategy, Acquisitions and Scheduling and day-to-day administrative tasks of the Programming and Content Strategy department. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, takes initiative, anticipates needs and is a strong written and verbal communicator. Daily tasks include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, office management, preparing presentations, and various other tasks. Interest in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while multitasking on a variety of projects/assignments is a must.
This role is central to the Programming and Content Strategy department and will interact with executives and departments at all levels of organization and with senior-level external partners.
- Support SVP with calendar and phone coverage, managing internal and external inquires. Refer to appropriate parties when/if needed.
- Anticipate and prepare meeting materials and presentations.
- Arrange travel and coordinate related logistics.
- Process T&E expense reports in a timely manner.
- Manage team VP schedules on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining departmental office supplies. Liaison
- with IT and Facilities.
- Prepare ratings analyses for departmental distribution.
- Plan department-wide events as necessary.
- Assist acquisitions team with screening / tracking potential content.
- Assist department with special projects on an as-needed basis.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- 1 - 3 years of administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in TV/film.
- Self-starter who is highly organized and a clear communicator with a strong competitive drive
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization and with external
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills required.
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines while always maintaining composure.
- Knowledge of competitive entertainment landscape is preferred.
- A desire to grow within Programming and Content Strategy as this role is designed to be entry level with future growth potential based on opportunity and individual performance.
The base compensation for this position is $47,000 - $52,000 commensurate with experience.