The administrative assistant in Global Creative Content will support the co-heads of the department and they would primarily be responsible with scheduling, processing invoices and expense reports, managing travel, ordering both production and department supplies, facility requests, onboarding new hires and temps, and interfacing with other departments on the behalf of the co-heads.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 09, 2023
The administrative assistant in Global Creative Content will support the co-heads of the department and they would primarily be responsible with scheduling, processing invoices and expense reports, managing travel, ordering both production and department supplies, facility requests, onboarding new hires and temps, and interfacing with other departments on the behalf of the co-heads. They will be assigned some non-critical creative tasks. It will be important for them to work closely with project leads and editors and maintain a synergy between the teams for all active projects.
We are a creative production department for marketing and we encourage creative writing, pitching, and attending shoots. There will be an opportunity to learn strategy, budgeting, creative, and deadlines. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable around talent, filmmakers, and senior executives. This role interacts with nearly every group and division at the studio and is an incredible way to learn from any number of talented individuals in the Sony Pictures Family.
- Manage schedules for co-heads and tracking production department update.
- Travel and expense management for co-heads.
- Department finance processing including Entertainment Partners payments.
- Team onboarding and technical support for new hires, vendors, temps, and editorial staffing.
- Assist with creative special projects, as needed.
- Misc tasks, as needed.
- Department production support: (including on-set, as needed).
- Researching current trending social media topics
- Responsible for acquiring props
- Manage and track talent contacts (groomers, stylists, agents, etc.)
- Researching locations for potential shoots
- Compile, map out, and distribute contact sheets for shoots
- Responsible for drive-on requests and security lists
- When on-set, be available to support the team with misc needs
- 1 year of admin experience at a studio, production, creative agency or publicity firm.
- Working knowledge of production and post-production processes.
- Must be comfortable around talent and high-level executives.
- Able to schedule, track and coordinate heavy calendars and heavy global travel.
- Onboarding personnel and making certain teams have what they need.
- Tracking expenses and advocating for executives.
- Effortless ability to speak with tact and maintain composure with people at all levels.
- Able to articulate complex information in an efficient, easily digestible manner.
- Oriented toward working on a team but able to function as an individual.
- Passion for entertainment with knowledge of marketing fundamentals within the industry.
- Skill in problem-solving, clear and articulate communication, decision making, diplomacy and time management.
- Programs: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $59,600 to $78,200.