Dan Abrams Live: Involvement in all daily show procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production.
Anchor Assistant, Dan Abrams Live
- Involvement in all daily show procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production.
- Work closely with producers to conduct and compile research for host and producers.
- Work closely with producers and associate producers to edit video and prepare graphics.
- Assist in preparing scripts and questions for anchor.
- Deliver scripts to set.
- Escort guests to set.
- Perform administrative tasks for host as assigned.
•Minimum 6 months TV experience including internships in a news or talk show environment
•Strong research skills
• Knowledge and experience editing video, experience in Adobe Premiere preferred
• Knowledge of ENPS preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office)
• Commitment to being a self-Starter who proactively seeks out tasks and opportunities for growth
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent knowledge of current events and politics
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure
• Must have the ability to handle multiple projects or assignments with attention to detail
• Must thrive in a collaborative work environment