The Animator role will work alongside Senior Creatives and Project Managers to implement graphic and animated elements for The NBC Sports Group including Network graphics, show packages, and event insert graphics.
May 13, 2022
- Support Production needs by versioning and QCing approved graphics and toolkits to fulfil live event and studio show needs.
- Work under Art Directors and senior creative staff to understand each show’s unique creative look/approach, creating new elements when needed
- Opportunities to undertake new creative work will be presented based on successful applicant’s skillset
- Work with Senior Creatives and Project Managers to estimate job time requirements and optimize workflows
- Track time expenditures per property in coordination with Scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
- Candidates must be organized with their files and must work quickly and efficiently.
- Must QC own work prior to giving to Project Managers for 2nd QC. Errors and omissions must be at a minimum.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and ideally Cinema 4D, including modelling texturing and animating
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- Love of Sports a plus