Marvel Entertainment’s Global Brand & Franchise Planning/Creative Services Department is seeking to hire an Art Director to help alleviate the pressures of an ever-expanding slate of content and the growing need to support that content in consumer products and various other company wide lines of business.
Sep 27, 2022
- Creative design & development of assets for style guides ranging from Evergreen, Opportunity and Theatrical
- Management of style guides.
- Manage conceptualization & development needs of new preschool content.
- Working with and managing internal and external resources including coworkers, design agencies and artists.
- Assisting in the execution and fulfillment of various Creative Briefs Requests
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in the creative field
- Familiarity with the Marvel brand and characters
- Knowledge of the Preschool Segment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strategic critical thinker and problem solver, with a strong mind for details
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle & manage projects from beginning to end
- Competent in quickly and efficiently following up on projects and communication