We are looking for an Art Director that can encourage and help Creative Directors direct internal and external creative resources, and help ideate and implement work across 360 consumer marketing including print, on-air, and digital.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 13, 2022
The ideal Art Director candidate has a good understanding of strategy and execution across branding and streaming and has experience in key art and/or motion.
- Creative Thinking
- Participate in briefing and ideation phase, come up with phenomenal key art and/or motion concepts, knowledge of both worlds a plus.
- Strong understanding of the 360-design world with the skills to implement high end static key art and/or motion pieces.
- Conceptualize and help set visual directions for show creative and collaborate with a team of designers to implement projects.
- Support the Senior Art Director and Creative Director with day-to-day creative needs while managing crucial achievements and timelines.
- Empower and mentor designers and artists, foster a cohesive, committed, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Work with other Artistic Directors and designers to ensure high quality and standards while following the vision set by the Creative Director.
- 3+ years’ experience in a creative or marketing role
- Entertainment experience (preferably TV / Film)
- Agency experience
- Strong portfolio with a track record of carrying out world class entertainment campaigns
- Understanding and respect for diversity of teams, thoughts, and work
- A risk taker who is willing to push the boundaries and help elevate the EQ and IQ of the 360 Design team
- Passion for design thinking and the strategic, business impact of design
- Excellent and strong eye for design!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the passion, ability, and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with product and streaming is a plus