NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking an Assistant Associate Producer to assist with all aspects of production for The Kelly Clarkson Show. This is a Run of Show position.
- Create guest itineraries, coordinate travel, arrival, and parking details, and answer any questions from time of booking until post show
- Track airdate information for guests
- Greet guests on show days, act as point of contact for any questions, and ensure they get to and from wardrobe, stage, etc.
- Aid AP in pitching, booking, and briefing for show segments
- Number and link necessary elements in the script and coordinate and communicate anything outstanding, changed, or needing adjustment with the necessary parties
- Compile a list of audience guests and seat them on show days
- Distribute proper security badges to guests and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed
- Take detailed notes during calls, briefings, and interviews
- Assist Producer and delegate to Production Assistants as necessary
• Minimum 1 year of professional TV Production experience required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Experience with daytime talk shows/entertainment news shows is a plus
• Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and multitask a wide range of responsibilities
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Strong interpersonal skills, both in contributing to the creative team as well as in representing the department throughout the company