MarVista Entertainment is one of the leading independent producers and distributors of programming in the worldwide television marketplace. We are looking to hire an Assistant, Creative Affairs to assist two creative executives and provide general support for the creative team.
MarVista Entertainment is one of the leading independent producers and distributors of programming in the worldwide television marketplace. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company has rapidly grown into a global producer and distributor of a broad range of programming genres. We are looking to hire an Assistant, Creative Affairs to assist two creative executives and provide general support for the creative team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all administrative duties for the EVP, Creative Affairs and the SVP, Development and Content Strategy, including intense scheduling and management of calendars, managing phones, and handling expense reports
- Provide other administrative support as needed - including, but not limited to, coordinating travel, arranging gifts, and managing subscriptions
- Perform coverage and other such review of creative material
- Manage visitors
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and department specific supplies
- Take on additional projects and research as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by upper management
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ year of administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple people in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Zoom
- Great attitude, shows initiative and self-direction, able to work independently when needed
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility and growth as the company expands
- Deadline oriented, excellent time management, and communication and writing skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills, above-average ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers and industry professionals
- Acts as gatekeeper for the head of the department, keeps a pulse on the team, organized, detail oriented while seeing the bigger picture
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelors Degree in related field
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.25-24.00 per hour for California.