By joining the Video Promotions team, you will work across the entire Atlantic roster to promote our artists to our partners, like MTV, BET, Vevo and more.
Greater New York City Area
You will interface across various departments internally, as well as externally with managers, artists, and partners.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will provide strong administrative support to the SVP, Video Promotions and Programming, and the Director, Video Promotion.
- You will coordinate travel arrangements, manage call volume, administer office tasks, schedule meetings, submit business expenses and organize artist calendars.
- You will pull weekly Mediabase, BDS and Soundscan reports.
- You will handle department invoice processing and distribution (opening purchase orders and processing invoices from vendors in a timely manner, adjusting PO’s to accommodate new invoices, reconciling past overdue invoices, etc.).
- You will service daily music video submissions to MTV, BET, Nickelodeon and more.
- You will field requests from MTV, BET and more with information and assets to support our artists.
- You will maintain a backup library of music videos and artist television appearances.
- You will cover artist tapings and appearances at various networks.
- You will oversee department ticket solicitations for upcoming shows.
- You will supervise department interns each semester.
- You will pull and blast artist mentions, appearances and articles on our partner’s websites and channels.
- You will attend weekly marketing meetings, and take/distribute notes to the team.
- You have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and are a highly motivated, proactive, task-oriented self-starter
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills, are detail oriented, and very organized
- You enjoy exercising creativity in situations where one may not have previously felt it necessary
- You have strong relationship skills (team player)
- You have strong time management skills and are punctual
- You have excellent people skills
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize many jobs at once
- It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Previous work or internship experience at a record label or corporate environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Concur, and SAP (or similar accounting software)
- Passion to learn and grow within the music industry
- Pride in having a professional demeanor at all times
- Knowledge about the Atlantic/Elektra roster
- Knowledge of film and music video industry and history