FloSports is seeking a skilled, passionate and energetic Associate Content Creator to grow the FloSports audience across Football, Basketball, Softball and Baseball verticals.
Austin, Texas Area
Mar 17, 2023
- Create content that engages fans, markets live events, tells compelling stories, and enhances the brand.
- Do a bit of everything in digital media – writing, editing, video production, social media and SEO.
- Track content analytics to monitor engagement and deliver insights that influence creation and curation strategies.
- Support NCAA Managing Editor (direct report) in execution of goals and initiatives that supports the Content team and FloSports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or other media-related field.
- Intuitively understands the type of content that succeeds and takes charge to create it.
- Experience with content analytics and demonstrated ability to apply takeaways that inform strategy.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and thrives in ambiguous environments.
- A reliable editor who knows AP Style in and out. Grammar mistakes drive you crazy.
- At home working in Content Management Systems (CMS).
- You're organized. You know how to prioritize your time to manage multiple projects with ease.
- You're creative and analytical. You enjoy coming up with unique takes on stories and refuse to do something that has been done before. You thrive on taking an idea and making it a reality.
- You work well with senior management, but you can also work independently. You take ownership of your work.