We’re seeking an Associate Digital Video Producer to join ABC News. This role is for someone who has a passion for news – from gathering to execution of a final product.
Greater New York City Area
May 19, 2023
We’re seeking an Associate Digital Video Producer to join ABC News. This role is for someone who has a passion for news – from gathering to execution of a final product. The ideal candidate is someone who has the speed necessary to respond to breaking news and the creativity to deliver content that pops as digital-friendly. The person in this role will be crafting unique pieces for all digital and social platforms - drawing from news-of-day events, ABC News’ archives, affiliate/client elements and field material shot by our team of global reporters. The schedule for this role is Tuesday-Friday (1pm start) and Saturday (11am start). We’re seeking a true collaborator to help bring energy and creativity to our growing team.
· Identify, edit and program compelling, shareable videos across all ABC News digital platforms
· Source archival material when needed
· Craft raw video feeds into digital-friendly content
· Minimum 1 year of producing/editing video for a digital news outlet
· Knowledge of either AVID, Final Cut or Adobe Premiere is a must
· Experience working in a breaking news-driven environment
· Ability to write on deadline with speed and accuracy
· Willingness and desire to collaborate across different teams
· Ability to balance multiple priorities, projects and tasks
· Bring energy, humor and positivity to the group
· Experience editing in a news-driven environment
· Experience collaborating with multiple teams
· Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus
· Well organized and capable of rolling with change
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in New York is $56,400 to $77,500 per year.