The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for an experienced Associate Producer to help develop immersive video content across a wide variety of genres.
This is a fantastic opportunity to assist producers but be heavily involved in the creative process from development through completion. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and have a passion for filling a key role in the production of world-class content.
- Participate heavily in the process of content creation and production logistics
- Identify and pitch content ideas, and be prepared to pitch your ideas to others
- Creatively ambitious and willing to take risks on those content ideas
- Keep departments up to speed on latest production developments
- Work closely with Production team members to ensure budget expectations are met, staffing needs are communicated, and post/deliverables are executed on time
- Knowledge of the editing / post-production process and ability to keep up with technological changes in those areas
- Work with our clearance teams to ensure all digital elements used are cleared and paid for
- Detailed and organized at keeping appropriate records of production paperwork to adhere to company standards
The candidate for this role will participate heavily in the process of content creation and production logistics in close collaboration with a creative team of producers, camera technicians, and production crew. You should be comfortable working in the field, not tied to desk or studio and have the ability to roll with the conditions and long hours that are often required on location. This Associate Producer is expected to excel at researching and identifying areas of strength or concern around impending productions. A history of working in immersive formats is not required, but you must want to embrace the opportunity to change the way content is created.
Education & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience as an Associate Producer or Production Assistant at a network TV or film level
- Work closely with team members and talent, take feedback constructively, and contribute to an environment of communication and accountability
- Savvy at acquiring physical and/or digital elements required such as props, improvised on-set production needs, photos, music, and video assets
- Assist other Producers and delegate to Production Assistants as necessary, and collaborate closely with other departments
- Flexible travel schedule with a desire to see many parts of the world